Skip to main content

Old School

In the midst of online classes, I still take all my notes by hand. If I wanted to appear to be a good student, I would say it helps me focus. In truth, however, I just like having notes I can touch. I remember what I was thinking about when I was writing and I can scrawl my commentaries and reflections along the sides. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Jyn8oXFK5U678v6MgLA0km-94xRpfzNs
Edit: afterlight darkening exposure

I really liked how the light was reflecting off the pen. Unfortunately I was not able to get my camera to focus correctly since I was in class and trying to be discreet. 

Popular posts from this blog

Light Photo Shoot

LED Light Practice

Glass

Its function is to look pretty. I think its doing a great job

Goodnight

 大家好!这些照片是我摄影术课的第一次作业! Hello! These photos are the first assignment for my photography class. Goodnight Tree Get some rest Messy Desk Sleep well, Paige Lights out, Barnaby Good Morning