Skip to main content

Memories

Being quaratined and on break means one has a lot of time, so why not use it to clean, organize, and go through old papers?

This is my (now dead) cat. He was sitting on my floor while I worked at my desk and I took a break to try and draw him. Not too bad for the first try of someone who doesnt draw animals. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1LOhOf0BIUMiL0Jd6KNy4apeAx1EPrIPe
Edit: afterlight granite 

This is a small collection of my boredom during my first summer job. Periodically I was sent to an unpopulated place in the park where I all I was doing was standing in the sun, making sure no one sat on the reserved chairs. I passed the time by drawing what I could see, practicing my left-hand handwriting, practicing my calligraphy, and drawing roasary beads as I prayed the Rosary (in case I lost my place on my fingers). 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=10-NZknlk46BYdpxAFnGJKxdSySltNzkL
Edit: afterlight granite 

Popular posts from this blog

Light Photo Shoot

LED Light Practice

Glass

Its function is to look pretty. I think its doing a great job

Goodnight

 大家好!这些照片是我摄影术课的第一次作业! Hello! These photos are the first assignment for my photography class. Goodnight Tree Get some rest Messy Desk Sleep well, Paige Lights out, Barnaby Good Morning