Skip to main content

Leaving for Stay at Home

Ohio just received the “stay at home” order, closing all nonessential businesses and making it a second level misdemeanor to be outside without a real cause.  (Exercise, food shopping, and taking care of dependent realtives are real causes so it isnt too terrible)

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=14Q2qt8IxnH22IGDAKHT0A-oPR6f7Ui1K

Part of this “stay at home” order means I will be moving to be with family and I realized I will not be seeing my kitchen table for a long while and had yet to utilize the fact its made of glass. I decided to take a snapshot of how it looks my last night (until at least April 6th) here. 


Afterlight: Row filter



Popular posts from this blog

Light Photo Shoot

LED Light Practice

Goodnight

 大家好!这些照片是我摄影术课的第一次作业! Hello! These photos are the first assignment for my photography class. Goodnight Tree Get some rest Messy Desk Sleep well, Paige Lights out, Barnaby Good Morning

Memories

Being quaratined and on break means one has a lot of time, so why not use it to clean, organize, and go through old papers? This is my (now dead) cat. He was sitting on my floor while I worked at my desk and I took a break to try and draw him. Not too bad for the first try of someone who doesnt draw animals.  Edit: afterlight granite  This is a small collection of my boredom during my first summer job. Periodically I was sent to an unpopulated place in the park where I all I was doing was standing in the sun, making sure no one sat on the reserved chairs. I passed the time by drawing what I could see, practicing my left-hand handwriting, practicing my calligraphy, and drawing roasary beads as I prayed the Rosary (in case I lost my place on my fingers).  Edit: afterlight granite