Skip to main content

Leaving for Stay at Home

Ohio just received the “stay at home” order, closing all nonessential businesses and making it a second level misdemeanor to be outside without a real cause.  (Exercise, food shopping, and taking care of dependent realtives are real causes so it isnt too terrible)

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=14Q2qt8IxnH22IGDAKHT0A-oPR6f7Ui1K

Part of this “stay at home” order means I will be moving to be with family and I realized I will not be seeing my kitchen table for a long while and had yet to utilize the fact its made of glass. I decided to take a snapshot of how it looks my last night (until at least April 6th) here. 


Afterlight: Row filter



Popular posts from this blog

Light Photo Shoot

LED Light Practice

Glass

Its function is to look pretty. I think its doing a great job

Goodnight

 大家好!这些照片是我摄影术课的第一次作业! Hello! These photos are the first assignment for my photography class. Goodnight Tree Get some rest Messy Desk Sleep well, Paige Lights out, Barnaby Good Morning